[Ponte Alto] A&S Sponsored Contest: A Day at the Races

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 13:33:55 PDT 2004

Greetings to all fun loving folks in Atlantia from
Lady Courtney de Houghton,

At Ponte Alto's upcoming "Day at the Races" on
November 13, 2004, Lord Connor Sinclair and I will be
sponsoring a "Horse and Rider Heraldry Contest".
(Remember, the "horses" are hobby horses, this is not
a traditional equestrian event.)

The rules are simple:

1. Best heraldry wins! (Extra points to those who
feature matching or complimentary horse and rider
heraldry!)

2. Neigh, documentation is not necessary

3. Heraldry does not need to feature an animal of the
contrade, it can be your own personal heraldry.

Please email me at courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com for
any questions.

For more information about this event, please visit
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/races.php .

I know I can speak for all of Ponte Alto when I say
that we look forward to seeing all of you there!

Regards,

Lady Courtney de Houghton

=====
Lady Courtney de Houghton