[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Dance Practice tomorrow

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 08:10:58 PDT 2004

Hi, all.  I just wanted to remind everyone that the September dance practice will be tomorrow, Sept. 22nd at Shrevewood Elementary School starting at 7:30pm.  Yeah!  We're back inside - indoor lighting and no mosquitos!  You can find directions here:  http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php#thurs_light  Please let me know if you have any requests or questions.

I hope to see many of you there,

Allasan