[Ponte Alto] Greetings

Julie LeDuc julieleduc at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 16:41:02 PDT 2004

Greetings fellow SCAdians.  My name is Lady Freydis Olafsdottir and I
hail from Oertha, the mighty Northern Territories!  After a period of
inactivity, my family and I have re-dedicated ourselves to the SCA.  My
Lord and I have been involved in the SCA for 20+ years.  Mundane
obligations have unfortunately kept us from keeping participation
constant (I'm AD military - stationed at the Pentagon).

We wish to introduce ourselves at some point in person, but for now, we
introduce ourselves via the mailing list.
I am Lady Freydis Olafsdottir, a 10th C Viking woman hailing from
Iceland.
My name is registered in the College of Heralds, and I do have a device
registered as well: Gyronny Argent and Gules, on a pellet a decrescent
argent.
I have served as the Kingdom Chiurgeon for Meridies as well as the
Baronial Chiurgeon for The Barony of Eskalya (Anchorage, Alaska) and
Deputy Chiurgeon for the Principality of Oertha.

Mundanely, I am Julie.  I'm a Major in the Air Force.  By profession, I
am an Operating Room Nurse, but I'm currently working for the AF Surgeon
General's office in the Modernization Directorate.  Basically I evaluate
or validate new toys for the medics.and I assist in launching new
software packages for the AF medical corps.  I am married and have two
lovely daughters ages 11 and 14.  Both my children have grown up in the
SCA and look forward to their mom and dad getting back to "home".

We look forward to meeting all of you as time goes on.

In Service,
Freydis Olafsdottir

Julie LeDuc