[Ponte Alto] Arnfridhr

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 15 15:09:34 PDT 2004

Arnfridhr (Nancy) is in the hospital and getting her Appendix out as of the
posting of this email. She went to her doctor this morning not feeling well
and progressively got worse. After a number of tests they determined that
she needed this pesky little appendage out. I did not get any indication
from her if the appendix had burst or was just complaining a lot. Either way
she is getting rid of it now.

If all goes well, she is saying that she expects to be back home by Friday.
For those interested she is in the Virginia Hospital, Arlington and her room
phone is 703-558-5401. If she is feeling well enough tomorrow she will be
answering that phone. She is also hoping to feel well enough to take it easy
at the event this weekend.

Saying that, She asked me to let all know that she will not be able to
assist at the respective places that she volunteered for. Nor will she be
pulling a bow in the competition this weekend.

In the typical Arnfridhr fashion - she apologizes to all for letting them
down and not being able to do her part. (She specifically told me to pass
this on.) I think that there is no problem here.

I will keep you informed as I hear how she is doing.

Enequy

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service