[Ponte Alto] Northern Regional Fighter Practice - Sunday October 3rd- Noon

AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 14:39:54 PDT 2004

Northern Regional Fighter Practice - Sunday October 3rd- Noon

Greetings all valliant and true heavy fighters of Atlantia. I am  pleased to
announce that Ponte Alto will host a northern regional Fighter  Practice on
Sunday October 3rd starting at Noon.

The simple plan for the day will be:

Noon - 1pm: warm up with singles
1pm  - ?:  Melees
I will divide  the fighters into four teams (A, B, C, D),
keeping those who  normally fight together within the same group.

The first set of 3  melees will be A and B against C and  D
The second set of 3  melees will be A and C against B and  D
The third set of 3  melees will be A and D against B and C

Time and engery permitting we will end the day with a set of bridge  battles.

Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg  Pike,
Falls Church.

Directions: Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7
East (Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the
library lot and go down the hill to the park