[Ponte Alto] More Newcomer's Night

Craig Allen corun at medievalist.org
Wed Sep 8 10:46:05 PDT 2004

Ok, now that Cassandra has graciously reminded me to read the minutes of the last Barony meeting (that I took) that the meeting is tonight. So then, anyone who wants to view a bit of Ponte Alto history and see one of the earliest (if not the first) Palios of Ponte Alto I will bring a DVD tonight that I had duped from the original VHS tape.

Come and enjoy.

Corun

Signup at www.doteasy.com