[Ponte Alto] ISO Duncan

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 06:07:51 PDT 2004

Greetings Sioban,

I've forwarded your information to Lady Marsali Johnson of Lockwood Moss. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to reply. My arm is a cast makes it lot of fun to e-mail. Slowly but surely I'm getting through it. :) Marselli has assured me verbally that she will answer any questions you might have.  Thank you for your interest and I look forward to having you as MOM if you choose to be MOM.

YIS,
Mary/MTdN

l e storey <lestorey at yahoo.com> wrote:

Greeting Maria Theresa--

I'd like to know more about the position, in particular what I believe
is "required attendance" at a couple of events -- Unevent (which is on
the schedule online as Dec 4) and Curia (which I couldn't find on the
calendar).

Would you please describe more about the role? the expectations?
activities? For example, would I be expected to implement planned
activities? or to come up with things to do? What is/are the age
group(s) that are targetted? Is this "glorified babysitting," where
there would be an expectation of watching the children in that
capacity, or is this more to engage them in a period and/or learning
activity, with their parents supporting the effort & on hand to help
manage the group?

Also, would you please provide more information about the required
events, as I would need to check my calendar and see if I'll be in town
and also consider whether the locations would work for me. I'm
guessing that both are reasonably local events? hosted by Ponte Alto
perhaps?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Siobhan (mka Laura Storey)