[Ponte Alto] Table Needed

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 13:37:29 PDT 2004

Greetings!

I'm going to be manning (womanning?) the Newcomers Point for Chalice -- barring any further disasters! -- and need to make a request.  I need to borrow a table to set up on.  A folding card table would be just fine.  The other part of the request is that since I still can't carry things, if the loaner could take to wherever Luce wants it at the list field, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks lots,
Marsaili Johnston

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!

http://mail.yahoo.com