[Ponte Alto] Tandy Leather store OPEN etc.

Heather Muller aztecdagger at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 13:19:43 PDT 2004

Jaine,
I talked to Debi in person today since I live less then a half an hour away.  She is very anxiouse about joining but she will not be able to join until the new year, unforunatly.  They just transfered her and she has to put all her work in to Tandy.  I did give her the SCA website, the name of the barony down here and one of the names of the collages down here.  I did give her my name, e-mail address and phone number so she would have a person to get in touch with incase she needed too.  She will make nice with the prices of leather for SCA people.  Yea.  Leather is not cheap.  She is really sweet.  Well, have to go now.
Heather

ne <jaine at lazywench.com> wrote:
Your Most Kind and Spiffily Garbed Excellency,

The website for Tandy is www.tandyleather.com. Debi is in the new store in Richmond, with a toll free number and Saturday hours. I know she has kid for gloves, but I don't know what colors. I'd answer more fully, but I'm at the office and hip deep in alligators.

Jaine