[Ponte Alto] Modern Day Assistance Needed

Leslie S leslie_9530 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 06:46:03 PDT 2004

Hey there. There's a place called All Tune & Lube at
617 F S Pickett St in Alexandria that I have used on
several occasions. The shop is kind of hidden. It's in
the same little strip mall that Comcast office is in
but around the back side.  They have been very
straight up with what repairs are needed, what repairs
can slide and what you can probably do on your own car
before they charge you anything (or at least they used
to 2 years ago) and then only fix what you want them
to.  They even let me purchace my own parts I needed
(you can sometimes get a better deal buying your own
parts and my nephew is a mechanic and can purchase
them but lives too far away to spend and quality-time
with my beat-up POS)  Good luck with your
transportation needs.

Leslie S.
P.S. The other poster is correct about Wygle.. Don't
use them. In my opinion, they are the HMO of the auto
world.

=====
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that stood its ground.