[Ponte Alto] Lucet Class

ewilmore ewilmore at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 09:11:33 PDT 2004

be careful though!  Kevin might have his posse of Walking Wounded gimps to get his back!  *tries to look menacing*

LOL *hides*

Damiane

Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings Corun,

Sure you can watch as I (try to) kick Kevin's butt.  That is if he's not so in awe of my prowess on the field, that he runs away screaming into the night. :) Giggle. LOL.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Fighter Chic, Advisor and Muse

REMEMBER: Thursday Night Fight Practices are now at Lemon Road Elementary chekc out the Website for more information.

Craig Allen <corun at medievalist.org> wrote:
Maria-Therese wrote:

>Reply with humor not harsh words. :) ;P Please remember the arm
>is only recently out of a cast, Kevin so fine manipulation like
>typing and kicking your butt still give me problems.

Oooo, can I watch when you're healthy enough to (try to) kick Kevin's butt? :)

Corun

Signup at www.doteasy.com

"If my life is fruitless, it doesn't matter who praises me, and if my life is fruitful, it doesn't matter who criticizes me."

                            -John Bunyan