[Ponte Alto] Lucet Class

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 08:43:34 PDT 2004

Greetings Kevin,

Reply with humor not harsh words. :)  ;P  Please remember the arm is only recently out of a cast, Kevin so fine manipulation like typing and kicking your butt still give me problems.  Sorry to Baroness Bel whose name I'm not even going to try to spell at the moment, since both my mind and hand are cramping up under the auspisious (sp) eye of Kevin of Thornberrrrry. :) Did I spell something wrong (wide eyed and innocent fighter chic).

Laughing as I reply,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand