[Ponte Alto] Heraldic night Wednesday October 13th, 2004.

Jeff Williams geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 09:56:08 PDT 2004

What time is this taking place at?

Geoffrey ap Clywd

Connor Sinclair <connorsinclair at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings from your friendly neighborhood herald,
If you need help creating a device, creating or
documenting a persona name or just submitting the
paperwork for your name and/or device I will be
hosting a heraldic night at my house next Wednesday
October 13th, 2004.
Feel free to post this to other group lists as well.
We are located at 11639 Newbridge Court Reston VA.
If you have any questions or need directions please
contact me at connorsinclair at yahoo.com

Lord Connor Sinclair
Ponte Alto Herald

=====