[Ponte Alto] Re: [Moo] Rapier Combat

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 08:47:23 PDT 2004

We also have loaner gear for you and your lady so you can start.

Regards,

Belphoebe
Baroness of Ponte Alto

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani <cassandra at jordanclan.net> wrote:
Lord Robert,

Might I direct you to the Barony of Ponte Alto, which holds rapier
practices twice a week? More details can be found on the Ponte Alto website:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/weekly.php

Cassandra