[Ponte Alto] Chronicler job

kimjordan at adelphia.net kimjordan at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 15 10:11:33 PDT 2004

Yes, please, someone save me from having to edit all of Marie-Therese's typos before posting on the web!!  ;)

Those potentially interested in the position of Baronial Chronicler should visit the appopriate section in the Altantian Book of Policy (http://law.atlantia.sca.org/Policy.html#6.11) for a description of responsibilities and duties.

There are duties listed involving handling financial accounts, most of which don't apply, as Ponte Alto does not charge a subscription fee for the Il Tempo.  It is distributed online in HTML or as a downloadable PDF.  There are only some copying and mailing costs, so the financial stuff isn't complicated; don't let it scare you away.

Also, as Web Minister, I am primarily keeping the calendar/activities and regnum (officers list) up to date, so a new Chronicler can just get the latest info from the web site at monthly publication time.  Which means a new Chronicler can focus more on the varying content than the monthly usuals, since I'm handling a lot of those.

So contact Marie-Therese if you're interested, now that you're more informed!

Cassandra
Baronial Web Minister