[Ponte Alto] Lucet Class

Jim LeDuc jimleduc at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 08:23:11 PDT 2004

KK, well, unfortunately, my  Lady will likly not be able to attend as
our auto is in a cantackerous mood and 5 days and $500.00 have yet to
convince it jusat how important it is to us... so I will be  giving love
to the car rather than to the wood working toys (whom I like better)
today in hopes of making it happy and helpful again...

-eryk