[Ponte Alto] A&S Nigjht at Perronelles's

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Thu Oct 14 08:53:43 PDT 2004

Yes A&S/Scriptorium/Bardic/Hangout Night is happening again at my house. Friday (tomorrow) October 15th beginning at 7 pm. There will be fun and merriment and lucet lessons for all. Bring a snack or beverage to share if you are so inclined.

For new members: the A&S.S.B.H is a chance for us to get together and work on our projects, eat, socialize, eat, sing, maybe eat ..... You can get information and opinions! from diverse members of our Barony.

Directions can be found at:

http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/ponte-alto/2004-June/002558.html

Any Questions? You can reach me at: 703-455-0298

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la Peintre