[Ponte Alto] Modern Day Assistance Needed

Jim LeDuc jimleduc at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 16:33:58 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

I am generally Loath to do this of a group of folks whom I am only
passing familiar with, but I need help.  My car is making me insane.  If
anyone is good with cars and willing to give me advice/assistance I
would dearly appreciate it.  I am posting here mostly because I do not
know the members of the Barony well enough yet to know who to turn to
and have already poured more money than I can afford chasing the ever
elusive "well, it might be...."  Further, I need the name of a good
mechanic / repair shop in the  Alexandria area.

I really really want to fix my car so I can come and play.

I can be reached at
Eryk (mka Jim) 703-475-2548
Freydis (mka Julie)  703-475-2543
We are a purely cellular family.

Thank you for you patience and  now return you to your regularly
scheduled century.

-Eryk