[Ponte Alto] Day at the Races Schedule

corun at medievalist.org corun at medievalist.org
Sat Nov 6 05:39:33 PST 2004

Kevin wrote:

>Back?
>
>Who said back?  Today is our last full day in Firenze.
>It's been a whirlwind 16 days, but it'll be good to come
>home.

Yes, Sorcha corrected me on that. I just assumed since you were taking time
to check email you were home. Now get off the computer and get back to that
honeymoon. :)

>So, did you want us to pick something up for you?  ;-)

Thanks, but I think you know I was just joshin' ya. Besides, I'm going to
be in Rome in two weeks myself. How far is Siena from Rome by the way? And
does anyone know where the Roman G-Street Fabric store is over there? :)

>And Sorcha's got no room to talk... she was in Siena with
>us!  8-)

Yeah, and the gellato she brought me melted in the Chunnel, drat the luck.

Corun