[Ponte Alto] Day at the Races Schedule

Sorcha de Glys sorchadeglys at cox.net
Fri Nov 5 08:12:55 PST 2004

Hi, Corun!

	Actually, Kevin and Giuliana are still enjoying a bit of newly-wed time in
Florence alone.  (The hotel there has two computers with internet access for
guest use.)  They will be home this coming Sunday evening, so there's still
time to put in requests for loot!!!  Andrew and I left them last Friday to
make a detour through Paris and London.

	Corun, I brought you some gelato, but it melted somewhere in the English
Channel Tunnel!  :)

Cheers,
Sorcha  :)
who brought back some palio flags from Siena!  They will be making an
appearance at the PA Palio.

God who gave us life gave us liberty.    -Thomas Jefferson