[Ponte Alto] Chess Tourney at Ponte Alto Day at the Races / November 13th

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 08:02:41 PST 2004

Odde and I have a couple chess sets we can bring along.

Allasan

DCADENISE at aol.com wrote:
Greetings;  I am sponsoring a Chess Tournament at Ponte Alto Day at the Races.  However I am need chess sets to hold the tourney.  If anyone can bring a chess set so that we can borrow it for the Tourney, please contact me off this list.  Last chess match final was between Earl Mika and Master Evan... will it be repeated?

Thank you
Sir Thomas of Calais