[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Kingdom 12th Night - Jan 8th - Hosted by theBarony of Stierbach

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 08:32:30 PST 2004

Just a note.  In regards of bringing your own food,
you would have to check with the autocrat, since in
some events seating in the hall is at a premium and it
is only reserved for people who are actually doing
feast.

Since this is 12th Night, and seats are going fast, it
is very likely that seating will be reserved for folks
who are paying for and eating the prepared feast.  But
you may want to check as I am not the autocrat :-)

Also, always remember to check with the cook about any
dietary concerns.

Cheers,

Belphoebe

--- Robert Capozello <afpopa at cox.net> wrote:

> "Onboard" - seating in the feast hall and eating the
> prepared feast
>
> "Offboard" - providing your own food, but still
> having seating in the
> feast hall
>
> -- Marcellus

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org