[Ponte Alto] Reminder 12th Night Middle Eastern Prize

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 07:15:06 PST 2004

Greetings,

Just a reminder that I will be sponsoring a prize for
"All Things Middle Eastern," within the framework of
the Tempore Atlantia, at 12th Night.  The highlighted
time period is 1250-1492.  Documentation is required.

As for what kind of objects, it can be any artifact,
garb, embroidery, etc. that is Middle Eastern related.
I am trying to make it as broad as possible so we can
get as many people involved in this as we can.  So
yes, if you want to do for example Andalusian/Moorish,
you're on.  You will have to document it, of course.

Prize will be a $25 gift certificate from
either Borders or Barnes and Noble.

I am looking forward to seeing your entries at 12th
Night!

Cheers,

Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org