[Ponte Alto] Baroness' Report on Dun Carraig Baronial Birthday

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 11:17:22 PST 2004

Greetings,

His Excellency and I attended Dun Carraig's Baronial
Birthday.  It was a nice little event with lots of fun
fighting and excellent food.

Besides His Excellency and myself, three other
Pontoons participated in the rapier tournament, a
double elimination type, and the winner of the
tournament was our own Seamus, who beat our own Baron
Marcellus in the finals.

In that regard, Marcellus was the winner of the Dun
Carraig Ring of Chivalry, for his courteus and
chivalrous behavior on and off the field.

Vivant for Seamus and Marcellus!

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org