[Ponte Alto] Care package to Iraq

Sarah Pearson spearson at aypf.org
Thu Nov 18 13:15:28 PST 2004

Thank you for such a warm out-pouring of support for my brother Dave. He's
excited that so many folks are thinking about him and his unit. Dave is a
Captain for the Reserves near Falluja in a place called Baquba. These men
and women have been recently shot at a great deal (spill over from Falluja)
but they are hanging in there. By the way, there are 79 in the unit. That's
a lot, but anything sent will make a difference, even just a holiday card.
I'll be sending out some smaller packages starting later next week. If you
want to mail something to him and can't get in contact with me, please send
your package along for the unit and tell Dave that you're with the Barony or
the household. He knows about you!!

Thanks for anything you can send, Isabella Candeloro (Sarah Pearson)

Address:

2/197 MP

David W. Pearson

FOB War Horse

APO AE 09392

Email is: PEARSON526 at aol.com

Here's what he wrote:

That is way cool. It means a lot for people to support us like this. Thank
you. There are 79 of us. I guess snickers and milky way bars are good and
pop tarts. Everybody eats those. And NECCO Sky Bars.

Suggested items include:

Recent home town newspapers - any will do.

Recent magazines you're done with

Popcorn

Chocolate

Granola bars