[Ponte Alto] DATR Thank You

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Tue Nov 16 18:49:10 PST 2004

Greetings unto the populace of our fair Barony, from Marcellus and
Belphoebe.

We would like to thank everyone who helped in so many ways to make Day
at the Races a wonderful, successful event.  We could not have pulled
this off without you!  While it would definitely clog everyone's inbox
to name and thank every individual who helped, we would like to give
special thanks to Mistress Anne of Carthew for helping us obtain that
wonderful site (which we hope to use again many times in the future ;-),
Master Tirloch and the cooking crew for an incredible feast, and Her
Highness Denise for acting as our fearless MOL and bookie.  As always,
we are proud and humbled to belong to such a wonderful Barony.

Yours in Service,

Marcellus and Belphoebe
Baron and Baronne of Ponte Alto