[Ponte Alto] A&S/ Scriptorium/ Bardic Circle Friday Night Nov 19

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Sun Nov 14 08:30:56 PST 2004

I will be holding another A&S/Scriptorium/Bardic Circle night at my house on
Friday, Nov 19th beginning at 7 pm.  We're expanding again this month to
include
the joint Stierbach/Ponte Alto Bardic Circle. It will be upstairs in the
Music/Meditation/Library ( we're multi functional here )  The rest of us
will be milling about knoshing, sewing, telling bad jokes etc. etc. Bring
snacks or drinks to share if you like but its not
necessary. We usually have plenty.

 We have had great fun and a large turnout at the each meeting.  I have a
sewing machine and serger and adequate table space. People have been working
on all sorts of projects, jewelry, chainmail, calligraphy and illumination
and especially sewing,

Friends from other Baronies are always welcome. Newcomers will find a
variety of activities and Pontoons to help you get started or reaquainted
with the SCA.

Come join us, the more, the merrier.

Directions can be found at:
http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/ponte-alto/2004-July/002582.html