[Ponte Alto] Last Chance to Pre-register for Pennsic

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Mon May 31 09:53:16 PDT 2004

Pre-registration for Pennsic ends tomorrow, 11:59 PM Tuesday, June 1st. If
you do not pre-register you will not be alloted any land.

If you are uncertain about being able to go, you can register but still get
a refund minus $10.00 until July 31st.

If you intend on camping with the Barony, you must also register with us.
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/pennsic/registerform.php

Please use the Land Calculator to determine your footprint. It is designed
to compute the common ground set aside, and proper spacing between tents.
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/pennsic/calculate.php

If you have overrun your space, you can negotiate for land from campers who
have extra space. http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/pennsic/calculate.php

If there is not enough extra space available you will need to register a
ghost camper in order to have enough land. At this point there appears to be
enough extra land among our campers to cover most overruns.

It is your responsibility to purchase enough land to cover your campsite. If
you do not it infringes on the rights of those who have covered their
obligation.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me ASAP. I will
need to be away from home for some hours tomorrow. Please do not wait until
the last minute or I may not be able to get back to you before the deadline.

703-455-0298

YIS
Perronelle
Debbie Irwin