[Ponte Alto] Who is fighting with Ponte Alto for Penzic and What are your weapons styles?

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 13:18:38 PDT 2004

Hi T,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm trying to figure out who's fighting with Ponte Alto to get tabords ready for them.  We want to present a united front.  Even if your only fighting one battle with us, that's still one more person on the line.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normande

Sigrune at aol.com wrote:
Afternoon all.

I will be attending war week at Pensic this year. I am planning on fighting spear and or sword. I do not know how many battles I will be fighting in or which ones. More than likely one woods battle and one field battle. I also may have my own triad of spears and poles to fight with.

YIS
Tetsunaga
(Takeda Sanjuichiro Akimasa)