[Ponte Alto] Looking for spanish words

Heather Muller aztecdagger at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 04:40:48 PDT 2004

And are you looking for Morrocan clothing or Spanish clothing, because Morrocan clothing even though very close to Spain, they were in Arabic, as in kaftan.  There is a difference.  I am good with old Arabic words.  Don't know why?
Heather

"Spears, Kate" <KSpears at FDIC.gov> wrote:

Are you looking for modern Spanish (Spain?  Mexico?) or medieval Spanish (e.g. Catalan)?