[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's Garb Night

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 12:43:39 PDT 2004

Katherine,

You have the basics to make any dress. The fitting looks good on your
bodice and that is the basic shape for most dresses 14th to 16th
centuries - yes, corsets included!

If you can sew, we can get you the patterns and you can have a great
piece that you can wear to any event!

I'll be there on Wednesday with some books and we can go over what you
want, what would be good piece to get started on and the next step to
take. If Wednesday doesn't work for you, let me know and I know there is
another time we can get together.

Contact me offline if you want more details!

Thanks!

Kat