[Ponte Alto] Looking for spanish words

Spears, Kate KSpears at FDIC.gov
Fri May 14 12:09:44 PDT 2004

Donde esta' mi hairbrush...
Donde, donde, donde, donde ESTAAAAAA' mi hairbrush?

-----Original Message-----
From: sylvie [mailto:somesylvie at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 2:11 PM
To: The Barony of Ponte Alto
Subject: RE: [Ponte Alto] Looking for spanish words

--- Craig Allen <corun at medievalist.org> wrote:
> Belphoebe wrote:
> >
> >Now that's what I call a Spanish lesson!
> >
> >sylvie <somesylvie at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >The Dance..of the Cucumber.
>
> Yeah, but if she breaks into the Song of the Cebu
> I'm outta here. ;)

Could be worse. My roommate's in an intensive Japanese
program this year, and she once spent nearly a week
listening to the Japanese version of the hairbrush
song over and over and over and over again. At least
the Song of the Cebu could be danced to.
(and by the way, I do in fact have..a water buffalo)

sylvie. (not Barbara Manatee.)

> Corun (a pirate who doesn't do anything)

> $0 Bannerless Web Hosting, 10 POP and Web Email
> Accounts, & more
> Get It Now At www.doteasy.com

=====
I am told that I talk in shorthand and then smudge it.
~J. R. R. Tolkien