[Ponte Alto] Barony Pennsic Website updated

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Mon May 10 19:04:34 PDT 2004

U r welcome!  I'm thrilled it is coming in handy.  We are hoping to be able
to join the Barony for Pennsic, this year.  But we are not sure whether we will
be going to Barbados instead.  I should know in another week or two (I
better).. worst case, I will register and then cancel if need be.  There will be
four of us, plus one sleep test and one 'kitchen' tent.  When I know more, I will
fill out the form.

In a message dated 5/10/2004 6:30:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,