[Ponte Alto] Weddings: was: Who is fighting with Ponte Alto for Pennsic, etc.

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 13:08:44 PDT 2004

So, who else is getting married in this 12 month period??

We started out in April with Marcellus & Belphoebe then, in May,
Geoffrey & Melissant, and Kevin & Guiliana. Now Geoffrey & Greta in the
fall and James and myself next February. Anyone else I missed?

Is this the year for weddings or what! :)

Kat

Katharine Devereaux
Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia