[Ponte Alto] Who is fighting with Ponte Alto for Penzic and What are your weapons styles?

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 12:39:35 PDT 2004

Hammerhead.  I like that one.  It implies being hammered from above. Or how about Death Dealer.  That's cool to.  Or Fly Swatter.  Yeah! Yeah! That's the ticket.

Grinning.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normande

Catalina dell' Acqua <akgnome at yahoo.com> wrote:
I should also be a siege engineer by then, (though my
treb doesn't yet have a name...any suggestions?). I
should also be a spear fighter, and a rapier marshal,
in addition to my current epee and schlager
authorizations.

Cat