[Ponte Alto] Who is fighting with Ponte Alto for Penzic and What are your weapons styles?

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 09:59:05 PDT 2004

Hi Belphoebe,
One question.  Are you going to be a seige engineer or a sapper?
YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normande

Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com> wrote:
Mary,

His Excellency and I will both be there with our troops both in the heavy and the rapier fields.  :-)

Weapons:

Spear (by then I should have my authorization as Marcellus already has one)
Siege Engines (The Lady Havoc and Mini-Me will be on the field along with the other Ponte Alto Siege engines)
Rapier

Cheers,

Belphoebe

Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings Good Gentles,

I am starting a spread sheet on who will be fighting with Ponte Alto this year.  Not just at Pensic but all around the kingdom.  If you could send me such information as, weapons authorized (i.e., great sword, madu, spear...) , Authorization type (i.e., fencing, archery, etc.), Name, and if you can or can't make penxic this year.

Thanks this information will be forwarded to the Baronlial Warlord and much appreciated by everyone involved in making your penxic less of a beating and more of a fight.

YIS,

Lady Maria-Therese de Normande

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org