[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's Garb Night

Kim Jordan kmjordan at starpower.net
Fri May 14 09:48:41 PDT 2004

As my two worlds collide this week...excuse me while my brain
twists around!  First Katherine shows up at the Ponte Alto
Newcomer's Meeting, then Domenico arrives at the Fairfax
Juggling Club.  <tweak!>

I think Katharine pretty much covered things for Newcomer's
Garb Night.  Generally there are folks with books of
paintings, sculptures, carvings, illuminations and such
(please bring your books!!) to look through to get an idea of
what kind of garb you'd like to make.  Or we can get you
started with some basic garb (like T-tunics) as you look
through things and take some time to decide which styles
appeal to you.

Or, especially for you, Katherine, I can set you up in a
corner making juggling balls.  ;)  I've got plenty of corduroy
pieces already cut out, waiting to be sewn...a good stash of
teaching tools to suck everyone else into juggling, too!

Cassandra/Kim