[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's Garb Night

OpalCat opalcat at fathom.org
Fri May 14 08:51:16 PDT 2004

Newcomer here!  What exactly goes on at garb night? Sounds like a stupid
question, I know....

Oh, and "hi everyone!"

PS: Please ignore the "Lady" in my signature. It has nothing to do with the
title "Lady" or the SCA at all... it's just how I've been signing my email
for years and it started out mainly because my online name "OpalCat" was
apparently too gender-neutral and people kept thinking I was a guy. Given
the SCA tradition of the title "Lady" I will probably make an effort to
delete my signature when posting to the list, but it is inevitable that I
will forget at least some of the time, which is why I'm leaving it on and
throwing this rambling explanation on here this time, so it doesn't confuse
or upset anyone in the future.

--Katherine

--
=^,,^= Lady OpalCat