[Ponte Alto] OT - Dog In Need Of Home

Mazzone, Tracy (Mitchell) Tracy.Mazzone at DigitalNet.com
Fri May 21 08:16:13 PDT 2004

I apologize for the off topic post but one of my co-workers is trying to
help find a home for her neighbor's Golden Retriever (they're moving and
can't take him).  So if you're looking for a new friend and companion
please consider Buddy.  The information on him is below.  If you have
any further questions and don't want to call the owner himself, feel
free to call me and I'll find out what I can for you.

Thanks!
~Cicilia
Work: 301-939-2783
  _____

From: Woolsoncroft, MaryBeth
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 11:02 AM
To: Mazzone, Tracy (Mitchell)
Subject: Dog Info

Hi Tracy!  I found a bit more out about the Golden Retriever.  As I
mentioned yesterday, he's 4 years old.  His name is Buddy and he is up
to date on all of his shots.  Apparently, Buddy lived with another dog
(a dachshund, I think) and they got out.  Someone picked them up and
called their owners.  The owners picked up the dachshund but said they
couldn't keep both dogs.  The person who has had Buddy since doesn't
understand why - he is very friendly, obedient (has had classes), and
great with kids.  That's all I know.

If anyone is interested, they can call Mr. Weiland (410) 551-3711.

Hopefully, we can help Buddy find a good home!

Thanks,

MaryBeth