[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust 2004

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 11:15:56 PST 2004

Thanks a million Cassandra!  (And I will tie your hand down after Pennsic . . . maybe)

Bel

Kim Jordan <kmjordan at starpower.net> wrote:
Since I offered to help Perronelle for Pennsic, and it ought
to be similar but *less* complicated for Sapphire (and even
potentially on the Baronial web site), I can step up for this,
too. Practice is good, right?

Someone tie my hand down, please?

Cassandra