[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Sunday Practices

milesdelocwode at cox.net milesdelocwode at cox.net
Fri Mar 12 11:05:31 PST 2004

Agnes,

  Both events are next weekend and not this weekend.  The War Practice is just that a practice.  We put it into the Acorn so we could authorize fighters as well.  Just like our monthly picnics/fighter practices.  I do believe as a practice (Sunday only), unauthorized fighters will be able to take the field.  For Bloodbath on Saturday, they will not be able as with any other event.

Miles