[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust 2004

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 10:49:02 PST 2004

 Greetings!

Well, it is that time of the year again.  Yes!  Planning for Sapphire Joust 2004!

The Barony of Caer Mear will be hosting it again and it will also be a three day event, just like last year.  And just like last year, we would like to have a Baronial encampment.  For that purpose Geoffrey ap Clewyd has volunteered to become our Land Agent, and will be posting information on this regard.

The event is scheduled for May 28-31, 2004, and the deadline for group land registration (with paid pre-registration) is April 1, 2004.  Information can be found at the event website:  http://www.geocities.com/sapphirejoust/

It would also be great if we could also find someone who is web literate to help post information online, much like Irene did last year.  Do I see any hands going up?

Many regards,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org