[Ponte Alto] help with garb

Nicholas Wizorek nicholaswiz at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:17:55 PST 2004

I wanted to let everyone know that I had a most excellent time last Saturday
and to say thank you for every one for being so friendly.  I was also
wondering if anyone could give me some help on creating my cherictor garb.
I have tried to sew and found that I am very bad at it.  I am willing to
learn and would like to be able to look presentable at the Spring Coronation
next month.  Any assistance would be greatly après heated.  Thanks four
ti8me,
Nick

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/