[Ponte Alto] GARB NIGHT DATE CHANGE

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 08:10:03 PST 2004

Greetings gentles,

I know that I had discussed with some of you having the Newcomer's Garb
Night on Tuesday, March 23rd, however, due to a personal conflict, that date
has CHANGED.  We will now be hosting newcomer's garb night on Tuesday, March
30th, at Locwode Hall (aka 6406 Seven Oaks Court, Falls Church.  This is our
new snazzy medieval name for our house in Falls Church...) at 7 p.m.  Even
if you aren't new, come on along and work on sewing projects or share your
knowledge of persona and garb with our interested newcomers.  We will have
sewing machines, space to cut patterns, and even some fabric for newcomers.
It's a fun time for everyone.

email or call (703) 534-6075 with questions.

In Service,
Luce Antony Venus
Chatelaine, Ponte Alto