[Ponte Alto] OT: Free sleeper sofa to a good home

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Fri Mar 12 14:01:52 PST 2004

Greetings Pontoons!

Anybody want a green and white striped sofa that folds out into a full-size
bed?  We are replacing the sofa, and offer it free to anyone who wants it,
so long as they can transport it off the property.  It is a small sofa
(about 72"), a perfect size for an apartment with limited space.  Makes a
very comfortable guest bed.  It is, like most sleeper sofas, a bit heavy.
So if you are going to come and get it, I recommend bringing a friend with
you to help lift it..

First come, first served.  Email me or call (703) 534-6075.

Thanks,
Luce Antony Venus
(Liz Emrich)