[Ponte Alto] KASF Report

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Sun Mar 7 05:50:33 PST 2004

Greetings unto our fair Barony, from Baron Marcellus.

Kingdom A&S Festival was a smashing success.  Rarely have I seen such as
vast and varied display of talent, dedication, and creativity.  It was
also a great day for Ponte Alto.

Guiliana Salviati was recognized as a Peer of the Realm by Their
Majesties and inducted into the Order of the Laurel.  Vivat, Mistress
Giuliana!!!

Our very own Baroness Belphoebe was inducted into the Order of the
Pearl.

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani finished fourth in the field of nine
competitors in the Inter-Baronial Bardic Competition.

Lady Allasan inghean Fhaolain put on a fantastic display for the
Inter-Baronial A&S Competition.

Lady Renata von Hentzau was given a personal token by Her Majesty
Kyneburh in recognition for her help in preparing scrolls at events.

Vivant to all the Pontoons who participated at KASF.  Our Barony it made
a better, brighter place by the efforts of our bardic and A&S folk.

YiS,

Baron Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli