[Ponte Alto] OT: Some stuff looking for a good home

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 08:13:07 PDT 2004

Hi Bel,

Has the Fax machine been claimed?

Maria-Therese

Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com> wrote:
Howdy!

We have been cleaning our storage unit and we are trying to make room for other stuff.  In the meantime, we have the following things that would be looking for a good home.  They are in good shape, just that we realized that we are not going to use them and we need the space  :-)

1.  Bike -- 6 speed, hybrid, almost new.  Used it very few times before realizing that biking is not for me.  Tires need air, but other than that is in excellent shape.  No rust or anything.  (Paid something like $250.00 for it at the time.)

2.  Fax machine in working condition.

3.  Small leather ottoman.  Very good shape.

All of these items are free to whoever wishes to have them, you will just need to pick it up.  Contact either me or Marcellus privately if you are interested and wish to make pick up arrangements.

Cheers,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org_______________________________________________
Ponte-Alto mailing list
Ponte-Alto at atlantia.sca.org