[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Planning Committee Meeting

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Wed Jun 16 13:31:50 PDT 2004

Here you go...

>From Tysons/Falls Church

495 South toward Richmond
Exit at 95S
Stay in right lane and take first exit onto 644/Old Keene Mill Road. When
you are on the exit move to the left to get on Old Keene Mill. After about 3
miles you will cross 638/Rolling Road. Move to left lane.  At the third
light after 638 turn left onto Huntsman Blvd. Go straight through STOP sign.
Continue on Huntsman until you reach the first light which is 7100 Fairfax
County Parkway. Turn Left.
Take the exit for 636 Hooes Road/Pohick Road. At light turn Left. Go
straight through second light you will enter my development. Go to STOP
Sign. My house is on the far left corner. Tan Dutch Colonial

7588 Seabrook Lane
703-455-0298 in case you get lost.