[Ponte Alto] Speaking of fabric.

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Wed Jun 16 07:52:45 PDT 2004

Definitely you should believe but you won't!  <grin>

Or perhaps Corun thought I wasn't projecting clearly enough and felt the
heraldic need to repeat what was already said?

To be fair, it sounds like he's saying they've moved.  This is the address
on the post card, I don't know if it has ever changed:

G Street Fabrics in Woodbridge: 2700 Potomac Mills Circle

;)
Cass

At 10:31 AM 6/16/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>> Cassandra prophesied:
>> >
>> >G-Street Fabrics sale at all four locations (Rockville, Centreville,
>Falls
>> >Church, Woodbridge), 6/17 - 7/5:
>>
>> And don't forget that the new one at Potomac Mills took over the space
>once held by Ikea.
>>
>> Corun
>>

>That's the same one as Woodbridge.
>
>(So does this mean we shouldn't believe anything Cassandra says? Or that we
>should but we won't?)
>
>Ciao!
>--Giuliana

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani