[Ponte Alto] One more thing

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 07:37:48 PDT 2004

And thank you Perronelle for sponsoring this!

Bel

Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com> wrote:
Giuliana,

This is so awesome!  Thank you so much for doing this!

Cheers,

Belphoebe

Jessica Maxson <Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com> wrote:
Salve!

Wow! I'm thrilled at the response to the garb day. We have about eight
people who have said they are coming on Sunday the 20th. I think that is
probably the most we can handle in one day, but there will definitely be a
second session, since five more people have said that they are interested
but can't make it for the first one. I expect we'll do a men's Italian garb
day too, since four or five people said they wanted to do that too. Stay
tuned for possible dates for that.

Feel free to bring patterns you already have - we can tweak them if you
aren't happy with the way they fit, or if you want to make changes. My goal
is to have everybody leave with a pattern they are happy with.

Please let me know if you have any questions about what to bring or anything
prior to the session.

Ciao!
--Giuliana

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org_______________________________________________
Ponte-Alto mailing list